Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker in Condor

Might want to call it container universe, re: Rocket. Â

Also, I'm guessing you're planning to wrap it in a GAHP similar to libvirt? Â

Be careful with security, it gets thorny real-fast. Â

Finally, I started a local Docker meetup, if you guys want to give a talk sometime, as it would give me a break. Â

Cheers,
Tim