Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor Cred issues on windows pool

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 04:54:45PM +0000, Eric Abel wrote:
> I cannot find the disconnect between the credd server/scheduler and starters.
> I have tried changing credd servers (the configuration below actually has the
> CM, 10.1.216.182, as the credd server), different users, different
> schedulers, and always end up with the same result.  Furthermore, the log
> messages are not leading me to an answer as they had in the past.  Has anyone
> managed to work through this issue?  If so, I would greatly appreciate some
> guidance.

You can increase the log verbosity, which may help shed some light.  Add these
to your config file:
	STARTER_DEBUG = D_ALL:2
	CREDD_DEBUG = D_ALL:2

Then, store a credential and attempt to run a job.  If you can't deciper the
output (and there will be a *LOT*), please create a ticket by sending email to
htcondor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx with the log files attached.

Cheers,
-zach