[HTCondor-users] Daylight savings put all our jobs on hold?

We’ve just had a Daylight Savings change yesterday and it appears all our running jobs have gone to “idle”.

Could it be a coincidence or have I run into an unexpected feature?

Can I edit all the jobs and reset their clocks somehow?

condor_q –bet <job.id> shows that the job should be running, but it’s just sitting on idle, not hold.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

--Russell

Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments from AgResearch Limited is intended only for the persons or entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipients is prohibited by AgResearch Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.