[HTCondor-users] Pool PC config: transition from 7.x to 8.0...

Hi,

I may want to upgrade from 7.x to 8.0 on Windows pool PCs.
I wonder what has changed in the (local) configuration.
I now use following local configuration:

#----------------------------------------------
# set console devices explicitly
CONSOLE_DEVICES = mouse, console
# Prevent adding firewall exceptions by the daemons
ADD_WINDOWS_FIREWALL_EXCEPTION = False
# Amount of time in sec the pool pc must be idle before Condor will start a job.

StartIdleTime    = 5 * $(MINUTE)
# Amount of time in sec the pool pc must be idle before resumption of a suspended job.
ContinueIdleTime = 5 * $(MINUTE)
# Amount of time in sec a job may be suspended before more drastic measure are taken.
MaxSuspendTime   = 10 * $(MINUTE)
# Amount of time in sec a job may be checkpointing before we give up and kill it outright.
MaxVacateTime    = 5 * $(MINUTE)
# Provide extensive availability statistics to collector

STARTD_COMPUTE_AVAIL_STATS = True

Are these macros still valid in 8.0?
Which section of the manual can help me out here?

How can I let a pool PC occasionally run benchmarks?

Thanks,
Rob.