Re: [HTCondor-users] ClassAds use in condor config RANK and START

On 10/10/2013 02:37 PM, Ian Cottam wrote:
On 10/10/2013 12:53, "Alex Waite" <alexander.waite@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We have one machine which we wish to add to our Condor Pool, but in an
experimental capacity. It is very different from all other machines, and
we do not want "normal" jobs to execute on it. Instead, I only want jobs
which specifically request it (I was thinking via a ClassAd requirement)
to execute on that node.

Is this
<https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToReserveSlotForSpec
ialJobs>
what you need?

That is /exactly/ what I need. Thank you!

---Alex