[HTCondor-users] Name versus ClientMachine reporting with running jobs

When I examine running condor jobs, I get a report on the machine running the jobs (Name) and ClientMachine. The clientmachine returns the submit machine. I am using HTCondor 8,0.3 on a Windows pool.

Is this output correct? If not are there any ideas whether this is a problem with our DNS or something? I did not notice this in 7.x releases, but I am not sure I paid a lot of attention to it.

This is the command I am using:
condor_status -run -f "%s\t" Name -f "%s\t" RemoteUser -f "%s\n" ClientMachine

Condor manual definitions:

ClientMachine: The host name of the machine that has claimed this resource

Name: The name of this resource; typically the same value as the Machine attribute, but could

be customized by the site administrator. On SMP machines, the condor_startd will divide

the CPUs up into separate slots, each with with a unique name. These names will be of the

form “slot#@full.hostname”, for example, “slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”, which signifies slot

number 1 from vulture.cs.wisc.edu.

Thank you,
Mike