Re: [HTCondor-users] Stork server do not start with condor

On 5/17/2013 7:21 AM, Israel Casas Lopez wrote:
Hi Condor Team,

I've been using DAGman and now I installed stork.

The problem is that stork server simply does not start.

During the installation everything was ok.

But, when I want to start the server by typing /stork_server/, it does
not give any error, but stork server never starts.

I already check it with /ps -ef | grep stork/

Any reason for that?

I already tried selecting the port, host, but nothing

I have a pool of condor machines installed on Ubuntu. I used the apt-get
install condor to make the installation on all machines.

Any other configuration Im missing?

Thank you in advance.

Israel

You may try posting to a Stork discussion list; see
  http://stork.cse.buffalo.edu/lists.php
Stork is developed by folks at U of Buffalo....