From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Pieri
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:39 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] notification on error

SIGTERM signals don't generate error states. SIGTERM tell a process to
initiate a clean shutdown. As far as the parent process can tell it is a
normal termination of the child process, the same as if it finished
running and exited normally. Perhaps you should be sending SIGINT or
SIGKILL signals instead of SIGTERM?

--
Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx>
MIT Laboratory for Nuclear Science