[Condor-users] Condor Flocking

Can someone please explain this to me as I’m not sure as to why this is happening.

I have two Condor Pools one called “Condor” and another called “Node1”, I would like to get the available slots from “Node1” to be available for use in the “Condor” server by using flocking, I have the following configuration but even after restarting the condor service the main “condor” server  cannot see the slots from Node1.

Node1 Condor_config: (friendly name and domain are hidden for security purposes)

##  FLOCK_FROM defines the machines where you would like to grant

##  people access to your pool via flocking. (i.e. you are granting

##  access to these machines to join your pool).

FLOCK_FROM = condor.friendly.domain, Node1.friendly.domain

##  An example of this is:

#FLOCK_FROM = somehost.friendly.domain, anotherhost.friendly.domain

##  FLOCK_TO defines the central managers of the pools that you want

##  to flock to. (i.e. you are specifying the machines that you

##  want your jobs to be negotiated at -- thereby specifying the

##  pools they will run in.)

FLOCK_TO = condor.friendly.domain

##  An example of this is:

#FLOCK_TO = central_manager.friendly.domain, condor.cs.wisc.edu

##  FLOCK_COLLECTOR_HOSTS should almost always be the same as

##  FLOCK_NEGOTIATOR_HOSTS (as shown below).  The only reason it would be

##  different is if the collector and negotiator in the pool that you are

##  flocking too are running on different machines (not recommended).

##  The collectors must be specified in the same corresponding order as

##  the FLOCK_NEGOTIATOR_HOSTS list.

FLOCK_NEGOTIATOR_HOSTS = $(FLOCK_TO)

FLOCK_COLLECTOR_HOSTS = $(FLOCK_TO)

## An example of having the negotiator and the collector on different

## machines is:

#FLOCK_NEGOTIATOR_HOSTS = condor.cs.wisc.edu, condor-negotiator.friendly.domain

Condor,  Condor_config: (friendly name and domain are hidden for security purposes)

[...]

#FLOCK_COLLECTOR_HOSTS =  condor.cs.wisc.edu, condor-collector.friendly.domain

thanks