Re: [Condor-users] [CONDOR] - How to change processor load?

Thanks for your answers.

I choose this solution but I still have some problems.

> Basically, you could write a script which outputs the necessary load
> value (or boolean, as you described) via stdout, which would then be
> incorporated into the machine classad. For instance, the script may
> output:
> WINDOWS_LOAD = 1.0
> when the system load is particularly high. Then you could define your
> START _expression_ using this value rather than using the standard load
> average value.

Now, i have this in my condor_config.local:

WindowsLoad=True
START = $(WindowsLoad)

And this in my condor_config:

ENABLE_RUNTIME_CONFIG = True
ENABLE_PERSISTENT_CONFIG = True
PERSISTENT_CONFIG_DIR = /etc/condor/persistentConfig
SETTABLE_ATTRS_CONFIG = WindowsLoad
ALLOW_CONFIG = 10.108.98.*

I try to change WindowsLoad with the followings commands:

# condor_config_val WindowsLoad
True

# condor_config_val Start
True

# condor_config_val -set "WindowsLoad = false"
Successfully set configuration "WINDOWSLOAD = FALSE" on master localhost.localdomain <10.108.98.24:57271>.

# condor_reconfig
Sent "Reconfig" command to local master

# condor_config_val WindowsLoad
True

I have nothing in my logs.

I tried with -rset option and to put my variables WindowsLoad and Start in condor_config, but it was the same.

I have a file in my persistent directory which is .config.MASTER.windowsload which contains:
WINDOWSLOAD = FALSE

I have no idea why I can't change my variable. I hope someone could help me one more time.

Thanks for spending some times to read me.

GAUTHIER Guillaume