Re: [Condor-users] Condor execute node behind NAT

Thank you very much for this web site.
It no works. :-)

For other users interested, you need to specify the following:
PRIVATE_NETWORK_NAME = VMnetwork
TCP_FORWARDING_HOST = 149.148.80.41
PRIVATE_NETWORK_INTERFACE = $(IP_ADDRESS)

If on another condor client the private network matches, the
PRIVATE_NETWORK_INTERFACE ip is used, otherwise the TCP_FORWARDING_HOST
ip is used.

Best regards,
Hermann