[Condor-users] Network traffic associated with a standard universe job

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out what network traffic is assoiciated with a standard universe job, and how it differs from a vanilla universe one. I'm especially interested in the sequence of traffic at job start-up, as that's when we see our problem (for a full account of the symptoms see the thread at: https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2012-July/msg00141.shtml, which unfortunately got no responses). So, could a Condor developer kindly state what connections are initiated, from/to which daemon/process, the protocol being used, and confirm that all such traffic respects the settings in BIND_ALL_INTERFACES and NETWORK_INTERFACE.

Thanks,
Bob