[Condor-users] Insufficient Priority when lots of free slots

Over the weekend I noticed some idle jobs from users of our Pool.

I remotely brought up some more clients to help out but they were not
matched.

The jobs all report "insufficient priority".
Why does such seem to stick when there are a lot more free slots than
waiting jobs?

I found this:
<https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/condor-users/2006-September/msg00172.sh
tml>?
(apologies that Outlook breaks URLs across lines :-( ).

That problem was from 2006 so I assume it is now fixed (we are on 7.4).

cheers
-Ian