[Condor-users] Submitting Multiple Executables with a Single Submission Script

Hi all,

I have hundreds of scripts I'd like to submit to Condor. They are named 'script.0, script.1, script.2, ..... , script.999'

However, when I format my submission script as follows, 1000 jobs submit but they all transfer and execute script.0

-------------------------
universe = vanilla
requirements = Arch == "X86_64" && OpSys == "LINUX"
executable = script.$(Process)
transfer_input_files = A, B, C
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output  = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
output = output.$(Process)
error = error.$(Process)
log = logs.$(Process)

queue 999

Does the $(Process) macro not work for 'executable'? If so, is there some other built in Condor function or macro that will quickly submit more than one executable?

Thanks for the help,
Alex Noble
FSU