[Condor-users] condor_submit to be less verbose

Hi all,

Is there any way to have condor_submit to print only the cluster number and not the whole "X job(s) submitted to cluster Y."?
I know I could probably write a script that does that, but it looks like something that should already be there and would be a more elegant solution. I tried looking in the condor_submit help, but could not find anything about it.
Our software actually submits "vectors" of jobs and sometimes I need to remove one of these vectors. In PBS I just need to pipe the "qsub" to a file and then iterate trough it.

Cheers,
T. Mac.