Re: [Condor-users] maxidle for a dag with one node?

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011, Rob de Graaf wrote:

We are still using Condor version 7.4 and it seems neither of these is available to us. I did look at the node status file but DAGMan claimed it was an unknown key word. Perhaps now is the time to upgrade. ;)

Ah, yeah, I forgot that you were at that old a version.

One note: you can run a newer DAGMan version without upgrading the rest of your Condor installation. Just grab the condor_dagman and condor_submit_dag binaries, and either overwrite the existing ones (make backup copies first just in case you run into any problems!) or put them somewhere that's ahead of the Condor binaries directory in your path.

(Not that upgrading your whole Condor installation is a bad idea...)

Kent Wenger
Condor Team