Re: [Condor-users] In a multi-startd setup, how do you prevent starter log collisions?

Ian Chesal wrote:

Disclaimer: The above suggestions are off the top of my head, I didn't
test them...
No sweat. I'l test them. That's definitely the solution I'm after. Thanks!

Sure thing.

Ian, hope the above helps. If it does... could I twist your arm to
volunteer to write a HOWTO on the wiki that captures your recipe for
configuring a multi-startd setup? :)
No problem!

Thanks!  Your condor-wiki account already has permission to create a page at
  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToAdminRecipes
(and/or edit any other existing HOWTOs)

regards,
Todd