From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Chesal
Sent: 22 November 2011 14:23
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Configure server to only run if specific requirement exists in submit file?

On Tuesday, 22 November, 2011 at 6:39 AM, Rob Stevenson wrote:
Hi all,
Do you know whether it's possible to configure a server to only accept jobs if they have certain requirements (or other ClassAds) in their submit file?
Sure.

START = …the rest of your START _expression_… && (TARGET.HasSpecialAttribute == True)

And now if you want a job to run on that machine you need to add to the submission file:

+HasSpecialAttribute = True

For it to be considered by that machine.

Regards,
- Ian

---
Ian Chesal

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com
http://twitter.com/cyclecomputing

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl, a service from BlackSpider Technology

HR Wallingford uses faxes and emails for confidential and legally privileged business communications. They do not of themselves create legal commitments. Disclosure to parties other than addressees requires our specific consent. We are not liable for unauthorised disclosures nor reliance upon them.
If you have received this message in error please advise us immediately and destroy all copies of it.

HR Wallingford Limited
Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, OX10 8BA, United Kingdom
Registered in England No. 02562099