[Condor-users] Which condor statistics are you interested in

Dear Condor users:

Todd asked TJ Knoeller and I to write up a design document for statistics.
Erik Erlandson from RedHat has already implemented some statistics in the
current development version of Condor; I want to know if there is anything
else that users are interested in.  You can see our initial ideas for
development by going to

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2197

and downloading our draft "condor-stats.pdf"

or going directly to my web page and downloading

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~nwp/condor-stats.pdf

Please send any comments to me (nwp@xxxxxxxxxxx), TJ Knoeller
(johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxx), or you may comment at the CondorWiki above, if you have a
login in the CondorWiki.