Re: [Condor-users] Builing GPU Cluster Using Condor

Based upon the README I browsed through, that should be run on nodes
that will be running jobs (ones running a condor_startd).  It looks like
it queries the machine and adds attributes to the machine's ad that is
advertised on the collector.  For how to configure via
condor_config.local (as in the README), take a look at:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.6/3_3Configuration.html

Newer versions of condor are moving to using LOCAL_CONFIG_DIR though,
and I'd recommend doing that instead.

In that same section, lookup STARTD_CRON and read the associated text to
understand what is being done.

Rob