[Condor-users] Listing of error messages for Condor

Is there a comprehensive listing anywhere of the error messages which Condor can return? I'm trying to get a fairly simple system working but keep getting errors which I don't understand and can't find documented.

Today's messages are:

DC_AUTHENTICATE: authentication of <155.198.201.162:49728> did not result in a valid mapped user name, which is required for this command (1112 QMGMT_WRITE_CMD), so aborting.
07/28/11 09:55:54 (pid:3320) DC_AUTHENTICATE: reason for authentication failure: AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method

following an attempt to submit a job.

This is running on Windows 7 with the central machine running Windows 2008R2. I'm trying to set it up so that the service on each machine runs under a domain user account (rather than localsystem) - I'm doing this so that jobs can have access to files stored on a central server (where this account will have read/write access)

Steve