[Condor-users] Job Stays in Idle Mode

All,

I have a small queue of 4 machines set up (Windows XP, Condor 7.6.1).  I now have a batch script that works very well (thanks to some nice folks on this list...) however when I submit it to the queue the job seems to just languish in Idle mode.  One of the machines in the queue shows a state of "Matched" but the Activity is "Idle".

The StartLog on that machine in question has a PERMISSION DENIED to unauthenticated@unmapped from host xxx.yy.z.www

I changed the config file so that READ and WRITE access was granted to all members of our domain, however, I have not restarted the queue since making that change.

Does this seem to be the cause of the Idle status?  Do I need to restart the queue to pick up those changes to the config file?

Thanks in advance.

Herb