Re: [Condor-users] quill schema

I have this lines in configuration file.

# If this is set to true, then the rest of the QUILL arguments must be defined
# for quill to function. If it is Fase or left undefined, then quill will not
# be consulted by either the scheduler or the tools, but in the case of a
# remote quill query where the local client has quill turned off, but the
# remote client has quill turned on, things will still function normally.
#QUILL_ENABLED = TRUE
#
# The SQL Log can be enabled on a per-daemon basis. For example, to collect
# historical job information, but store no information about execute machines,
# uncomment these two lines
#QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG = FALSE
#SCHEDD.QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG = TRUE

So if you set variables
SCHEDD.QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG = TRUE # or QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG = TRUE
STARTD.QUILL_USE_SQL_LOG=FALSE, then you disable quill

Then quill will not use data from Startd logs

Lukas Slebodnik