[Condor-users] environment = "OMP_NUM_THREADS=$$(CPUS)" don't work with dynamic slot

Hi,

In my cluster I have 1 node in dynamic partionning mode to test it.
I'm using condor 7.4.2. In the submit file I set the environment
variable OMP_NUM_THREADS to the number of CPU in the slot.

environment    = " OMP_NUM_THREADS=$$(CPUS)"

When a 1 cpu job go to a non partitionable slot, all work correctly. But
when that same jobs go to the partitionable slot, the environment variable
OMP_NUM_THREADS got set to the number of available slot in the dynamic
partitionning node before that jobs start.

Example. the node have 8 cores. So the first 1 cpu jobs that start on
it have OMP_NUM_THREADS=8, the second 1 cpu jobs have
OMP_NUM_THREADS=7, ... It seam the substitution of "$$(CPUS)" get done
on the class
ad of the partitionable slot and not on the created slot!

Do anybody have any hint on how to solve this? Do you see that behavior?

Their is nothing mentioned in the release note of condor 7.4.3 and
7.4.4 that tell they fixed something like that.

thanks for your help and for the great product that condor is.

Frédéric Bastien