Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.4.2 (x86_64) on Fedora 14 - Condor_chirp error in Parallel runs

On 01/08/2011 05:32 PM, Philippose Rajan wrote:

Anyway, I was wondering.... does anyone know who maintains the Fedora
Condor RPMs? The screen-name of the person is "sharkcz".... I guess we
should be moving up to Condor 7.4.4 in the Fedora repository as soon as
possible.

I'm familiar with the guy who maintains it in Fedora repositories, it's me. I don't know where you found sharkcz or who it is.

As there are currently no planned releases of 7.4 beyond 7.4.4, I've built it for F14 and rawhide.

If you want to get your hands on it ASAP,

Best,

matt