Re: [Condor-users] How to shrink quill database?

On 08/18/2011 10:20 AM, Steven Platt wrote:
Hello,

Our quill database has ballooned recently to the point where it takes
over 75% of its partition. I've had to disable the quill&  dbmsd daemons
to allow condor to continue to run.

Sometimes, postgres seems to grow without bounds. Let's first see what tables or indexes are the problem. Run the following interactive psql query, and it should be clear where the bloat is:

select relname, relpages from pg_class order by relpages desc limit 20;