[Condor-users] Cannot Open File : Permission Denied

Hi Everyone,

I'm  Running R jobs on the windows machine , R program running on condor, calls another R file and when i run the jobs i get the following message in error file

Error in file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open the connection
Calls: source -> file
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open file 'C:/Users/Desktop/test_case/Simulate.R': Permission denied
Execution halted

and to recover above error I had to share the Simulate.R to everyone who is using the computer which required administrator credentials, then jobs are running .

I was wondering whether is any other way to share this file,I tried using run_as_owner = true in submit file but it didn't solve my problem.

Any ideas on this will be appreciated.

Thanks,