Re: [Condor-users] Negotiator changing MyType of offline ad

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Dan Bradley <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have reproduced part of your problem.  I see MyType and TargetType getting set to "(unknown type)".  This is indeed unexpected.  This problem appears to have been introduced in 7.5.0 in the switch to the new ClassAd library.

This might not be limited to 7.5.x. I'm running a test machine here with 7.4.4 on Vista and I'm seeing:

Job Ad from C:\condor\execute\dir_3672\.job.ad:
        MyType = "(unknown type)"
        TargetType = "(unknown type)"

That's taken out of the text file that gets dumped to the execute directory when a job runs. My test job just echos all the stuff to stdout so I can ensure it's sane.

- Ian