[Condor-users] Condor job using DAG with some jobs needing to run the same host

I have a computation task which is split in several individual program executions, with dependencies. I'm using Condor 7 as task scheduler (with the Vanilla Universe, due do constraints on the programs beyond my reach, so no checkpointing is involved), so DAG looks like a natural solution. However some of the programs need to run on the same host. I could not find a reference on how to do this in the Condor manuals.

Example DAG file:

JOB  A  A.condor
JOB  B  B.condor
JOB  C  C.condor
JOB  D  D.condor
PARENT A CHILD B C
PARENT B C CHILD D

I need to express that B and D need to be run on the same computer node, without breaking the parallel execution of B and C. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.

--

Alexandre Fayolle LOGILAB, Paris (France)

Formations Python, CubicWeb, Debian : http://www.logilab.fr/formations

Développement logiciel sur mesure : http://www.logilab.fr/services

Informatique scientifique: http://www.logilab.fr/science