[Condor-users] 2 match but reject the job for unknown reasons

Dear all,

We have a condor pool with several cores and lately we realized that
one of our machines rejects all the jobs for unknown reasons. Here is
the result of the command " condor_q -analyze" for a given job that
was rejected:

condor_q -analyze 475178.0

-- Submitter: cluster00.itqb.unl.pt : <192.168.127.64:50201> :
cluster00.itqb.unl.pt
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
475178.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 288 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
    286 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      2 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

Although there are 2 free processors, belonging to a given machine,
they reject all the jobs and we can not understand why this happens.
We have checked all the log files and we found nothing that could
explain it. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Best regards,

Diana