Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Matlab: BASICS

I have only done this in UNIX, but maybe you can adapt the idea to the
Windows setting.

The jobs that I have condor run are shell scripts that call MATLAB, e.g.

#!/bin/sh
matlab -nojvm -nodisplay -nodesktop < run.m > output

This requires having the code you want to run in a .m file, and stores
the output in the "output" file if things work or in the condor err
file if they don't.

Francisco