Re: [Condor-users] How can I use matlab in standard universe?

Hello!

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 03:31:50PM -0400, Chinh Le wrote:
> I would like to use matlab in condor's standard universe.
> How can I use the matlab compiler mcc with condor_compile?

I do not think it is possible. Hovewer the mcc may look like
a compiler, it is not a compiler in the way of what
condor_compile wants to use. This is from manual:

``You do not need to modify the program's source code, but you
do need access to the unlinked object files. A commercial
program that is packaged as a single executable file cannot be
converted into a standard universe job.''

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.3/
2_4Road_map_Running.html#SECTION00341100000000000000

  Best regards
   Jasan
--
Red Hat Czech, MRG Quality Assurance Associate