[Condor-users] condor_submit never return with condor 7.2.1

Hi,

condor_submit don't return with our current installation of condor
7.0.1. I tried 7.0.5 with it get out, but it didn't resolve the
trouble. I tried again with a fresh install of 7.2.1 and condor_submit
don't return. Only the submit node have 7.2.1, the master and all
executtion node have 7.0.1.

Do you have any advise where I could look to solve this? What log
would help you?

condor_q tell me that the jobs is running for 30 minutes, but if I got
to the execution host, their is not jobs. As the jobs is "echo 1", it
seem to take too much time. The stdout and stderr file are empty, so
the job didn't started.

thanks

Frederic Bastien