[Condor-users] How to Configure Condor when pool is only one machine(Personal Condor)

Hey,

i am completly new to condor. I am using Windows vista and try to build up a condor pool. To learn how it is used, i wanted to install condor on only one machine and try to submit example jobs. The Installation went fine, but when i tried condor_status i only got an empty line in the dos-box. I verified that the deamons master, collector. stard, negotiator run. So how should i configure condor to run on my system? When i use condor_q it shows the IP <127.0.0.1>. I think this why its not working properly, so what should i do?

Thanks in advance

Maximilian Raith,Regensburg,Germany