[Condor-users] Condor configuration question

Greetings!

Wondering if it is possible to configure condor in such a way that, a remote
user's job should not be preempted before a certain time is elapsed.

For example, userx submits a job that runs for more-or-less 10 hours. I want
to configure condor in such a way that the job once started on an execute
machine, should not be disturbed for 11 hours.

If this is possible, could someone please point me to the right
documentation.

Thanks much!
.Bala.