[Condor-users] Issues with univ. library PCs in a Condor network (keyboard/mouse issue).

Hello,

I would like to use the public PCs facilities of our university library
in a Condor network.

However, many students watch on-line lectures on these PCs.
It could happen that students do not touch keyboard and mouse for
a long time while watching.

Could that jeopardize the Condor policy, in the sense that Condor
may grab the PC for execution, although the PC is actually busy with
video?

The library IT management may get angry at me when students start
complaining about slow computers while watching on-line lectures!!!

Are there Condor macros to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Rob.