Re: [Condor-users] condor_rooster - how does it work

Dan,

Only just had a chance to look at this again. That makes sense but I am
bit wary of using the Condor power saving at present as we already have
a thrid party scheme which has been working pretty well. What I has thinking
is - could we populate OFFLINE LOG using say a cron job periodically. We
can obtain ClassAds for all machines in the pool and basically just delete
those for machines which are powered up to leave the hibernating ones -
would this be likely to work.

thanks,

-ian.