Re: [Condor-users] condor mail error notification

Michael Moore wrote:
Alex,

I've also seen the "Can't find WANT_SUSPEND in internal ClassAd" errors. In trying to debug the issue I noticed that setting the Startd debug flag prevented the issue from occurring. Specifically, I added "STARTD_DEBUG = D_JOB" to the config and haven't seen the issue since.

This can happen with the WANT_SUSPEND policy in the startd evaluates to undefined. The new classad function debug() in 7.3 helps with tracking this kind of thing down.

-Greg