Re: [Condor-users] central manager problem

As someone how has just had that exact same issue, you may wish to check the logs. In my case, it was due to a permissions issue with the user account that condor uses.
Cheers,
Tim

UW Madison wrote:
hi,
After I run 'condor_master', I run 'ps -ef | grep condor_ ' to check the process that should be running according to the manual. All the process show up at first, but then some of them disapear. some may show up later, but finally I only have condor_master process left. And when I run condor_status, I get the error message 'condor_collector' does not response. Is there someone met this problem before? Thanks Jianghui