[Condor-users] Condor and Sun Java application server - Real solution

Hello, im new with condor, and i am looking for a solution to my problem. I have a sun application server with a lot of heavy applications. I am experienced a lot of memory and cpu problems. I have a server with 6 GB memory and 2 xeon processor and its not enough. I was thinking in a solution to balance my load in all my pc's and i was wondering if condor could be a solution for that kinds of problems. Please give a tip if i am in the right way or if all you have another suggestion

Sergio