Re: [Condor-users] Does CONDOR help on a Non-parallel code?

Alankar,
If your simulations run as separate command lines that can be run
separately from each other, then yes Condor will help you run those
over many machines. Condor also helps with Parallel and other forms of
work, as well, but you should be able to run this through Condor.

Good luck,
Jason

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com