Re: [Condor-users] check machine availibility via SOAP

Zhifeng Yu wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know how to use SOAP API to retrieve the machine list in the pool and check the machine availibility? I used AXIS to generate Java web service stub out of the CondorCollector.wsdl and CondorSchedd.wsdl. Is the CondorCollectorPortType the place I should look at for this? Thanks and regards, Zhifeng Yu

That's a good place to look. You should use the queryStartdAds function. You can pass it a constraint the same as to condor_status to find only Unclaimed machines, "State=?=\"Unclaimed\"".

Best,

matt