Re: [Condor-users] Problem with tilde expansion, Condor user, etc.

Hi,

El mar, 15-07-2008 a las 14:18 +0200, Alain Roy escribió:
> Do you know if you installed the static or dynamic version of Condor?
> If you installed the static one, then my best guess is that you need
> the dynamic version.

Thanks for the help. It is dynamically linked. In any case, if I reboot
the machine all is in order, so I guess there has to be some change in
configuration or some service dying or something of that sort?

[angelv~]$ file /usr/pkg/condor/condor/sbin/condor_master
/usr/pkg/condor/condor/sbin/condor_master: ELF 32-bit LSB executable,
Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs),
for GNU/Linux 2.2.5, stripped
[angelv~]$

Thanks,
Ángel de Vicente