Re: [Condor-users] GCB question

Daniel Forrest <forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Note the "ClientMachine" column.  Is this normal?  This completely
> breaks the possibility of using ClientMachine as a constraint to find
> flocked jobs in a remote pool.

As your subject suggests, this is because of GCB.  Upon a
superficial glance, that is surprising.  This will require
looking more deeply into.  GCB is a complicated beast.  It may be
that this is how it must be, or this may be an edge case we need
to change.  Unfortunately I won't be able to look into this for a
while, but it's now on my radar.

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/