Re: [Condor-users] Mac OS X and NFS

I can confirm that this is the case as we ran in to this on Mac OS X 10.4.x
in our condor pool. We "fixed" the problem by creating symlinks on all of
our Linux machines such that /private/var/automount/proj/... existed. Since
making this change we haven't had any problems.

I haven't yet had a chance to fully test under OS X 10.5 but I'm guessing
this issue won't occur there since netinfo is no longer responsible for
automounting and autofs appears to function the same as it does on Linux.

Ben