[Condor-users] condorview not showing resources

Howdy,

We've got a pool of resources and have recently installed condorview.
However, a few features don't seem to be working and I was hoping
someone might be able to point me in the right direction...

Pool User (Job) Statistics is showing Total Jobs Idle, but not Total
Jobs Running.

Also, Pool Resource (Machine) Statistics is not showing any data at
all... rather i get a "Sorry, no data for this month (yet!)" message.

Condorview has been running and the collector has been sucking down
information for at least a few days now - so i assume that there
should be enough data.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or comment on how i might
begin to debug this?

regards,

James.