Re: [Condor-users] PASSWD_CACHE_REFRESH in 6.9.4?

Dan,
	Are any of the following 6.8 examples on the large condor pool tuning
page still need in 6.9.4, i.e.,

Example Configuration Tuning for 6.8

# Increase various timeouts and housecleaning intervals:
SHADOW_TIMEOUT_MULTIPLIER=4
STARTER_TIMEOUT_MULTIPLIER=4
TOOL_TIMEOUT_MULTIPLIER=4
SCHEDD_MIN_INTERVAL=80