[Condor-users] problems with collector /condor_status

Hi,

I am experiencing strange behavior with my collector on a windows XP
64 bit pool.
The main problem is that condor thinks that machines are busy, when
they are actually idle. When I enter "condor_status", I get a message
saying the machine is busy. However, when I use "condor_status -direct
<machine>" I get the correct info (not busy). Any ideas what might
cause such behavior?
The behavior is persistent and spans more than 5 minutes (or update interval).

Thanks,

Shay

--
Shay Ohayon,
Israel Institute of Technology (Technion)