[Condor-users] DC_AUTHENTICATE: attempt to open invalid session

Hi,

  I'm trying to correct some errors that appear persistently in the log
file for my condor manager. I'm still installing and testing the pool,
so to make things as simple as possible, I have a pool composed only of
the manager, which allows submissions and executes jobs. The manager has
been running for several hours since I freshly installed it (I had been
running it before, and removed and reinstalled all of condor's
directories to try to fix these errors), and this error just keeps
appearing:

1/29 15:37:14 DC_AUTHENTICATE: attempt to open invalid session
arsenic:14021:1169759226:477, failing.

Here is the machine status:

Name          OpSys       Arch   State      Activity   LoadAv Mem
ActvtyTime

vm1@xxxxxxxxx LINUX       INTEL  Owner      Idle       0.310   252
0+00:10:04
vm2@xxxxxxxxx LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   252
0+00:01:47
vm3@xxxxxxxxx LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   252
0+00:02:11
vm4@xxxxxxxxx LINUX       INTEL  Unclaimed  Idle       0.000   252
0+00:02:18

                     Total Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting
Backfill

         INTEL/LINUX     4     1       0         3       0          0
  0

               Total     4     1       0         3       0          0
  0

It executes jobs. I've tested it with runs of large numbers of key
generations, and the only problem that I've noticed is that the matching
took a long time when the server first launched. I can't figure out this
error, and I wonder if it doesn't cause some problems.
  Can anyone tell me what this error is and how to correct it? Thanks,

  Joseph Kulisics

For the judgement of mankind is as relentless to the weakness that falls
short of a recognized renown, as it is jealous of the arrogance that
aspires higher than its due.

        Pericles as quoted by Thucydides,
        Book II of his history of the Peloponnesian War