Re: [Condor-users] Trouble communicating through GCB servers

Sorry that you didn't get the answer first time when you tried GCB...

It seems that you have a misunderstanding on GCB (unless things have
been changed since I left Condor team). GCB supports private/firewalled
networks that allow outbound connections but block inbound connections.
NAT may be the best example that GCB can support: private nodes must be
able to initiate TCP connections or UDP sessions to the world.

In your setup, condor machines in network A must be able to talk to the
GCB servers of network A *and B*. Similarily, condor machines in network
B must be able to talk to the GCB servers of network B *and A*.